Sadly, our monthly talks will continue to be held online! To see the talks and Plant Show and Tell (aka the monthly Plant Table) slots we have presented since July 2020, click on the link to view them in .pdf format.
- Plant Show and Tell – March2021
- A Bit of Froth on the Bird’s Milk by John van der Linde and Gifberg and Goegap by Jenny Scarr (March 2021)
- Plant Show and Tell – February 2021
- Plant Show and Tell – December 2020
- “Spring on North Island, New Zealand” by John van der Linde (October 2020)
- “Weird and Wonderful Plants” by Marianne Alexander (September 2020)
- “Clivia Conundrum” by Roger Stewart (August 2020)
- “Barrydale Open Gardens – October 2019” by Jenny Scarr (July 2020)
To hear the commentaries, why not become a member?
Under normal circumstances we meet …
ON: The first Monday evening of every month at 20:00.
AT: The Athenaeum, off Campground Road, next to the WPCC (PPC Park) in Newlands. Secure parking is available.
ENTRY: R30,00 for non-members (R10 for members), and this includes a chance to win the raffle prize of the evening, and enjoy a cup of tea and biscuits.
Plants and seeds (from members) are on sale.
Visitors are always welcome. We hope to welcome you to a meeting in the new year.